As Graphic Designer, you will join an expanding marketing team producing both on and off-line materials. With the opportunity to use your experience of working with Adobe Creative Suite and your knowledge of digital and mobile platforms.
Our client is one of the top performing and fastest growing training companies in the UK. With their success built upon tailored solutions to meet the specific needs of employers and employees, they serve a rapidly expanding customer base across the Active Leisure, Hospitality, Retail, Business & Commerce and Health, Care and Early Years sectors. Their dynamic growth is set to continue as they offer new training and employment programmes.
- delivering key brand messages and values
- the creation / delivery of high quality design-led assets for all business sectors
- working across web, email, social media, corporate literature
- pitching documents, events collateral, direct mail & external sector / client led campaigns
- supporting marketing campaigns / new business tenders to grow & develop the business
- As well as working in the UK's leading training company, you'll enjoy all the support and encouragement you need to reach your own potential and develop a rewarding career along the way.
- As Graphic Designer you will be an enthusiastic Creative, comfortable working in an entrepreneurial, fast moving business environment and able to hit the ground running.
- excellent communication skills
- strong creative and layout skills
- knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- ability to take a brief through to completed artwork
- excellent time management skills
- If you can bring passion to your work and thrive on challenge, this could be your life-changing opportunity