The role of the Graphic Designer is to support across multiple marketing outputs which include printed corporate literature, packaging and digital assets which include web banners, E-shot email templates, web graphics.
- You will be involved in a range of tasks on a day to day basis as a Graphic Designer.
- Some of your activities will include meeting internal customers to discuss needs, sketch ideas onto paper for review and producing final copies according to the brief from your customer.
- You will work closely with your colleagues and manager to ensure work is completed to deadlines agreed with relevant stakeholders.
- You will also take part in planning concepts and be able to make informed decisions through research.
- You will have significant experience of using Creative Cloud and in particular In-design, Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Any experience of using QuarkXPress is an advantage.
- You will naturally be a creative individual with excellent communication skills and a real customer focus.
- Time management is key to this role as there will be a need to meet tight deadlines.
- You will be open to receiving feedback and making changes to your designs.