Junior Graphic Designer
Our client has a new opportunity for a Junior Graphic Designer to join their team based in Witham, Essex. You will join them on a full time, permanent basis and will receive a competitive salary.
Our client is one of the largest full service dental dealers in the UK, supplying around 11,900 dental practices, with everything from toothbrushes to specialist medical equipment. It has built a reputation based on personal service and working in partnership with dentists to understand their business and support growth plans through superior product knowledge, competitive pricing and the capability to supply everything a modern practice requires. In April 2014, our client was acquired by the parent group that owns Integrated Dental Holdings the largest dental group in the UK.
- As their Junior Graphic Designer your role will be to develop creative work which is both relevant and in line with the corporate image and to maximise and develop sales in accordance with agreed business plans.
- Work for, and fully implement instructions from the Creative Studio Manager
- Assist with the creative development and production of catalogues, promotional flyers, leaflets and advertisements to a high standard
- Liaise with the UnoDent team on the production of packaging / labeling artwork for own-label products
- Where required, to assist in the design of e-shots and web-based content
- Assist in the creative design of display graphics
- Assist with the provision of literature and stationery for all internal departments as required
- Undertake product and other digital photographic work as and when directed
- Ensure the correct storage and archiving of all digital photographic images
- Participate in all relevant Quality Programs and assist as required in Quality initiatives, including ISO9002
- When necessary, to take advantage of any training programs considered to be necessary to the Company
- Promote a positive and progressive attitude in all work activities
- Work within the company as a team member and not limit work to any particular discipline or function
- Adhere to the rules and regulations of the Company as outlined in the “Employee Handbook”
- Mac skills (Adobe Creative Suite InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator)
- Design skills and idea generation
- Strong attention to detail with speed and accuracy
- Enthusiasm, self-motivation and positivity
- Photography skills
- Familiarity with HTML and CSS
- A team member who has the ability to work autonomously and collaboratively in a fast paced environment.
- You’ll have the ability to react quickly and efficiently to last minute briefs on tight deadlines, You will be a master at multi-tasking and can manage a range of projects – and your own time – effectively.
- You will be working on design for eshots and Digital communications, Marketing campaigns, Promotional literature and direct mail, Product packaging, Exhibition Graphics and so much more!
- Competitive salary linked to skills and experiences
- 20 days holiday
- Family friendly policies
- Career Development in a growing business