Junior Graphic Designer
An outstanding opportunity has arisen for a Junior Graphic Designer to work within a large and rapidly developing in house design studio in Gloucestershire. You will be given substantial projects to work on across diverse media for both UK and International departments.
This position is initially offered on a 12 month contract with the potential to go permanent for the right person.
The main purpose of the role is to develop original ideas, concepts and marketing materials choosing the appropriate media and style, which promote the business, products and solutions to existing and prospective customers.
The position sits within a large and vibrant creative studio which takes pride in offering exceptional service to internal customers while always adhering to the companies’ Core Values.
- To deliver creative solutions to brief
- Ensure high standards of creative and technical input
- Ensure delivery of work to deadlines
- Contribute to the ‘inspirational design’ agenda for the Department.
- Maintain effective ways of working and taking opportunities for personal development
- Attend regular team and 1 to 1 meetings with line manager
- Exemplify the company’s Core Values in practise
- Produce creative design for all Marketing collateral supporting the Marketing department
- Ensure focused design solutions, working to briefs provided by Design Studio Manager and colleagues (both within the Department and Companywide)
- Recognise and work with coaching provided by Line Manager and colleagues
- Hands-on creation of graphic design proposals and solutions for:
- Communication and sales material
- Exhibition design & material
- Technical drawings
- Ad-hoc creative requests
- Product design input where necessary
- Interactive design material
- Share insights, trends & knowledge with wider design team
- Proven technical ability in all Adobe Creative Suite
- Some experience of video editing
- Open minded, creative and willing to learn