Junior Graphic Designer
This is an exciting opportunity to join an award winning reputable supplier of domestic appliances and replacement parts. Famous OEMs have since authorised the company to become national distributors of their original parts. This growing portfolio includes Dyson, Miele, Hotpot, Bosch, Hoover, Sebo, LG, Whirlpool, Karcher, to name a few. This company now offers the most comprehensive choice of original and pattern domestic and commercial appliance replacement parts in Europe, supplying 40 overseas countries.
They are looking for a Junior Graphic Designer with true creative flair and passion for fresh and innovative design. Joining their growing Creative Team, your daily responsibilities will be varied designing a range of engaging marketing collateral for digital and print.
- Creating and preparing print-ready artwork such packaging, instruction manuals, brochures, flyers, posters and much more.
- Creating online assets such as web banners for the company websites
- Designing email campaigns and analysing previous campaigns to determine fails and successes in order to maximise sales
- Creating and amending company documentation and presentations.
- Monitor and review competitor activity and keep up to date with the latest trends.
- Liaising with photography, sales and buying teams internally
- Liaising directly with printers.
- Ensuring all artwork produced meets requirements and brand guidelines.
- Generating ideas for new brands, packaging and brochures.
- Working with the team to manage multiple social media accounts, creating engaging content.
- Staying current with social media trends and latest technologies.
- Image retouching.
- Assist the wider creative team with any ad hoc projects as required.