Junior Graphic Designer
Quiz is a dynamic fast fashion retail group that focuses on delivering catwalk style looks and all the latest trends at value for money prices. Our target audience is the fashion conscious womenswear market. We aim to be exciting and innovative, offering our customers the fashions, footwear and accessories that they want, when they want.
- The role of Junior Graphic Designer will be to assist in the creation of web graphics, social assets, email marketing as well as creating designs for print such as; Flyers, Business Stationery, Roller Banners, Posters etc and preparing files for print.
- The Junior Graphic Designer will also be involved in larger projects that are happening within the company, alongside the team.
- Must be competent in Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Able to work on short timescale to tight deadlines
- A good eye for the creation of graphics for both web and print as well as photography selection
- Ability to work under direction, within a team and on own initiative if required
- A high standard of design and creativity as well as a good knowledge of typography
- Competence in Adobe After Effects desirable, but not essential