Graduate Research Executive - Loyalty
We are one of the world’s largest market research companies with offices in 88 countries. We are an innovative, entrepreneurial, client-focused organisation, providing research services to over 5,000 clients worldwide. Proudly, we are the only global market research company that is still controlled and operated by market researchers. We are intellectually curious and passionate researchers who set ourselves high standards and work collaboratively to service our clients.
At Ipsos MORI Loyalty we help our clients to better understand their relationships with both customers and employees. Who are they? Are they happy? How do they behave? What will they do next? This requires a range of skills and our Customer Experience teams have some of the brightest minds in the industry, with teams dedicated to customer, employee, business to business and financial services research.
What’s most important is an interest in getting right to the heart of how companies operate, and addressing the key issues facing some of the world’s biggest businesses. Our job is to be bold, be creative by using our imagination to inspire our clients by bringing life to the world in which their brands and clients collide to help them develop unique & relevant products.
- A degree (predicted or achieved 2:1) in any discipline
- 300 UCAS points from three A levels or equivalent
- Fluency in English, any other languages are an advantage
- Permanent and unrestricted right to work and remain in the UK
- Ability to work creatively
- Ability to think commercially
- Client focused
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Meticulous approach to analysing data
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to communicate clearly and persuasively
- Have a ‘right first time’ approach
- Be passionate about understanding the world around you
- Take responsibility from the outset - thrown straight into working on live projects
- Learn comprehensive foundation in research and how it is practically applied in a commercial environment
- Be trained in client management, project management and the nitty-gritty of research including:
- Learn through real life, hands-on experience, webinars, seminars and specialist workshops
- Dedicated training
- Industry recognised Market Research Society (MRS) Advanced Certificate accreditation