LDN MOTION DESIGN - Internship 2018
Framestore is currently looking for a highly talented and creative undergraduate student to join our 2018 Launchpad intern scheme with Framestore's Design Studio. The Internship will give the successful applicant a unique opportunity to become an important member of the Design team and gain valuable experience working for one of the largest and most respected visual effects and computer animation studios in Europe.
If you are entering the final year of your degree then you will have the opportunity to join the internship scheme.
- As a placement student, you will be exposed to a wide range of work and will be given a real-life view of what a career with Framestore would be like.
- Your learning will be through a combination of hands-on experience, scheduled presentations, a pre-agreed personal project and informal get-togethers.
- You will have the opportunity to learn first-hand what a career in Motion Design would be like.
- You will work closely with the directors, designers, and animators in our highly skilled studio who deliver work across all platforms.
- Framestore Motion Design Studio is looking for undergraduates with skills in After Effects and Cinema 4D.
- Knowledge of After Effects, Cinema 4D and Adobe suite.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Ability to remain calm under pressure, to work as a unified team and accept critique from both colleagues and clients.
- Willingness to contribute and convey ideas Awareness of current trends in motion graphics and design
- You will work alongside other placement students and many talented and experienced artists on live and interesting projects.
- A good eye for design is essential.
In previous years our interns have had the opportunity to work on some amazing projects such as National Geographic's MARS, OFFF CDMX titles, Stand Up To Cancer broadcast visuals, and Google's Natural History Museum VR as well as a host of other great design projects. Framestore has a very impressive line up for 2018 so it looks like another great year!
The 2018 intern scheme will run from the 2nd of July 2018 until the 24th of August 2018 and is only available to students who have the right to work in the UK. We will be closing for applications on Sunday 2nd June 2018.