Graduate Client Services Coordinator (French speaking)
We are seeking a Graduate Client Service Coordinator to work in our French Customer Service team. This position will help fulfil localisation orders for the latest promotional content for feature film releases, liaising with key media contacts, shadowing and then assisting a team of experienced coordinator with scheduling jobs, briefing and overseeing our technical team with post-production jobs, general administration tasks, research and reporting.
We are a vibrant, engaged, talent-driven agency where our staff feel empowered, where ideas are encouraged and where outstanding work is rewarded. We nurture bright, passionate people who are innovative and creative in their thinking and ambitious and brave in everything they do.
DMS is a place where our clients feel looked after, where they trust our ability to deliver and to come up with new ways of engaging them and helping them engage their audiences. We strive to be a key agency partner to our clients, delivering consistency of work and quality of service.
Founded in 2002, our headquarters are in London with offices also in Los Angeles and Sydney. We are part of the AKA Group of agencies.
We are a full-service creative digital agency. Our people, technology and insights help global media and entertainment, sports and lifestyle brands create, manage, localise, distribute and place their content, and evaluate its media reach.
- The DMS Academy training scheme will last for one year.
- This training will be monitored and measured throughout the year, with regular feedback and structured development milestones which will form part of the appraisal process.
- The DMS Academy training scheme is the ideal way to get your career started in the media industry, you will be working for an industry leader, who’s clients have some of the best content around.
- Experienced industry professionals will guide you through your training and support you on live projects, giving you a firm foundation for your future.
- Assisting the team to achieve delivery deadlines.
- Updating the internal scheduling software.
- Preparing content for local clearance submission.
- Preparing supplementary documentation.
- Billing administration.
- Updating our Digital Asset Management systems.
- Creating logins for various internal systems.
- Compiling reports.
- Supporting the coordinator team in day to day requirements.
- As an individual, you will be customer focused, self-motivated with the ability to work independently and as part of a team with a strong commitment to finishing projects to tight deadlines.
- The successful applicant will have a ‘can do’ attitude and the ability to cope well under pressure while working in a fast-paced environment.
- In addition to this the applicant will demonstrate a solid attention to detail and have the aptitude, determination and enthusiasm to gain new skills and apply them quickly.
- Native French reading, writing and speaking is a necessity for this position
- Fluent French language skills required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English required.
- Experience in using MS Office package – Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Educated to degree level.
- Experience providing customer service.
- Experience with social media sites.