Marketing and Customer Relations Graduate
A fantastic new role is being created at our well established private health & wellbeing clinic, in Chandlers Ford, Hampshire.
As a marketing and customer relations graduate, you will play a crucial role in facilitating business growth and development. You will utilise the SOSTAC framework to plan and implement a successful marketing strategy for goPhysio, to achieve the business goals and drive continued growth.
At goPhysio we’re here to help local people live a healthy, active, positive life, pain & injury free. How our customers feel - and how we treat them, whether it’s in the treatment room, studio or on the phone, is of the upmost importance to us.
Central to all this is our team. So, we’ve developed a great place to work, with strong values that underpin everything we do and we look for people who share these values too. Support, training and feedback are part and parcel of working at goPhysio and motivation to develop personally and professionally is crucial.
We have high expectations and standards, our patients expect nothing less too. In return for your commitment we offer the best local facilities, investment in you, many opportunities for development and a friendly, supportive working environment.
- To utilise the SOSTAC framework to develop, implement, manage and evaluate an ongoing marketing plan.
- To operate within GDPR regulations.
- To work closely with the Directors and goPhysio team to support and achieve the business goals and vision.
- To effectively measure and analyse ROI of marketing activities, in order to direct resources most effectively and efficiently.
- To work effectively with external agencies as required.
- You will have a key role in utilising marketing strategies and activities to acquire new customers. Your key acquisition responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Maintain and uphold brand guidelines in all marketing activity
- Utilise digital strategies including:
- Website SEO strategies
- Website content using CMS
- Email and customer relationship management utilising CRM
- Social media marketing, optimising engagement and following
- Lead generation and conversion strategies
- Paid digital advertising
- Public relations, to include writing and circulating relevant press releases
- Community events and support projects
- Plan and manage face to face engagement events and open days
- Identify, analyse and develop strategic partnerships
- You will play a crucial part in maximising customer engagement through:
- Developing and optimising the ‘customer journey’
- Utilising digital strategies to nurture engagement
- Optimising internal systems and protocols
- Being customer focused and using strategies to ensure we exceed customer expectations and customer service
- Actively record customer feedback and testimonials as part of marketing activities and service development
- Promoting cross service referrals
- You will be involved in developing a loyal, long term customer base through marketing activities such as:
- Researching and developing new services utilising The Business Model Canvas
- Utilising marketing activities to optimise sales mix
- Optimising the customer journey to develop loyalty and re-activation of customers
- Utilising digital strategies to nurture retention, including CRM, newsletters, web content, social media and video marketing
- Being part of our regular team training, including identifying and training the team on relevant material to business aims and objectives.
- To utilise appropriate methods and exceptional communication skills, written and verbal, with customers and colleagues at all times.
- Communicate in an effective and timely manner with team members and other third parties to ensure a high standard of patient care and service delivery.
- Communicate effectively with all team members to ensure the smooth day to day operation of the practice.
- The ability to market goPhysio as the solution to our patient’s injury problems and concerns.
- To advise senior leadership on issues of service delivery.
- To be proactive in seeking ways to improve the service delivery, including designing, implementing and reviewing these.
- Demonstrate an aptitude to assist in the development and growth of the practice.
- To demonstrate a genuine interest in the commercial aspects of a private healthcare business.
- To be responsible for personal continuous professional development by the use of self-education, reflective practice and active participation in the in-service training program.
- Actively participate in continual professional development to extend your knowledge and skills.
- Sustain a high standard of practice and demonstrate a willingness to develop further with informal learning opportunities, in-service training, formal training (i.e. external courses) and performance review.
- Maintain up to date knowledge of health trends relevant to your position and their likely effect upon patient careened business goals.
- To demonstrate effective time management and organisational skills during management of workload and to be adaptable and effective whilst multi-tasking between projects.
- In conjunction with the Directors, identify opportunities for service and operational improvements and to identify future developments.
- Be conversant with relevant IT systems and undertake necessary training in order the ensure their effective operation.
- To be responsible for complying with all mandatory training requirements.
- To undertake any other duties that might be considered appropriate by the Directors.
- This job description is not meant to be exhaustive and reflects only the current and anticipated responsibilities of the post. The successful applicant will be expected to work flexibly in order to meet the overall needs of the position.
- For people with the attitude and motivations that fit well with our ethos and culture here at goPhysio, the rewards and opportunities are great and unique.
- A bright, modern, positive, spacious and well equipped working environment
- Competitive salary (based on experience)
- A friendly, supportive team
- A regular in house training programme
- Funding for external training
- Childcare vouchers
- Flexible working
- Dedicated and extensive administration support
- A forward thinking, ambitious business