Fashion Marketing Assistant
Emma Pake is a young and growing luxury fashion company focused on beachwear. It is stocked in places such as Net-a-Porter, Selfridges & Bergdorf Goodman. Creator, Emma, learnt her craft alongside some of the world’s leading designers at the prestigious Central Saint Martins, London, before honing her skills in the heart of the fashion industry, working at both Giles Deacon in London and Zac Posen in New York.
Equipped with the best design training and industry experience, she proved to be an intuitive swimwear buyer and carved out a distinguished career at internationally acclaimed retailers. With an innate understanding of the power of innovative cuts and quality construction, she pours her expertise and signature British flair into her eponymous label.
It is a unique and exciting opportunity to have a large impact on the marketing and brand building of a young business.
The ideal candidate is someone who is self-motivated, loves working on a wide range of areas in marketing to test and execute their ideas, will have a quantifiable and obvious impact upon the brand.
Day to day the candidate will be working with the senior members of the business to execute on the marketing strategy.
- Story Telling & Content
- Social Media (strategy, posting, growth).
- Ensuring the Brand Story runs throughout our content.
- Communicating our stories with our PR.
- Ensuring good brand perception and communication with vendors.
- eCommerce store merchandising.
- Organising ad-hoc photoshoots.
- Travelling to trade shows when needed (London, New York, Paris, Miami).
- Organising Marketing Research groups.
- Hosting dinners to talk to our customers.
- Assisting on visual merchandising for trade shows.
- Growing our connection to the customer.
- Being aware of SEO.
- Working on advertising campaigns for instagram, facebook and google.
- Research & Feedback
- Understanding drivers of our business
- Reducing feedback from design to market
- Liaising with externals (e.g. copywriter, photographer)
- Customer services
- Sample requests
- Web shop orders
- Confident and outgoing personality
- Strong written communication skills
- Good computer skills
- Organisation and planning skills
- Experience of planning and executing projects or events
- Strong interest in and enthusiasm for fashion and clothing
- University degree or equivalent experience in a marketing/communications role
- Experience of using design/layout software such as Photoshop or InDesign (Desirable)
- Experience of using online CMSs such as Magento or Shopify (Desirable)
- Experience of running social media channels or publishing online (Desirable)
- Clothing allowance
- Staff discount
- 28 days holiday
- 4 day working week during late summer
- Performance related pay rises