An ambitious Digital Designer, with superb Photoshop skills, is needed to join the talented creative team of an innovative firm who specialise in high-end wallpaper and wall-coverings. On the cusp of rapid expansion, expect an exciting and varied role developing brand identity, creating their pattern books, driving social media and much more.
Nestled in the heart of the Sussex countryside, with clients in over 55 countries and a gorgeous studio dog, this innovative partnership has built an enviable reputation for the amazing design and manufacture of upmarket wallpaper and wall-coverings. They are now seeking a Digital Designer / Graphic Designer who has energy, enthusiasm and a willingness to roll their sleeves up and get stuck in.
- Reporting to the Creative Director the Digital Designer / Graphic Designer will be responsible for implementing a visual style and brand identity across all online and offline marketing collateral whilst assisting in the development of social media channels and their pattern books.
- On a day-to-day basis expect to provide input in to a variety of projects (print / digital) from conception to completion, showcase your stylistic versatility, maintain their website, create email marketing, drive social media, brainstorm concepts, help create pattern books and anything else necessary to assist in the delivery of outstanding projects.
- Experience in a similar design role, creating design / marketing projects;
- Experience designing for both print and digital projects;
- The ability to show stylistic versatility;
- You are fully proficient using Adobe Creative Suite: Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop;
- Experience of email marketing and maintaining a website;
- A passion for creativity and problem solving;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- Good communication skills and the ability to work in a team or alone.
- Due to the location of the studio, candidates will need to have a full UK Driving Licence and access to their own vehicle.