GP Strategies Limited are looking to recruit an Artworker with advanced Word and PowerPoint skills to be part of our established internal Design & Marketing Team.
- As an Artworker you will be responsible for creating and formatting materials including proposal and bid documents, course literature, slide decks, infographics and marketing collateral across the private sector divisions within GP Strategies Limited, EMEA and UK.
- You will be the first point of contact in advising internal stakeholders on the best and most appropriate solutions to their visual communication needs.
- You will then work alongside the Senior Designers to create, design and implement these solutions; therefore there is a lot of scope to advance your creative skills, having opportunity to input your ideas.
- Proven experience in Artwork
- Would also consider a Graduate or College leaver who has a relevant degree or equivalent
- Ability to produce branded, time-sensitive materials within tight deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- You will also have experience within conceptual design, data visualisation and the use of infographics.
- Excellent IT skills in main design software packages (Adobe Creative Suite: InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and Acrobat Pro and Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook) are essential.