Well established creative company based in central Manchester is looking for a Junior Designer to join their studio.
- In this fast paced environment you will be working alongside the other in-house designers.
- You will be working across a variety of projects including stationery, bags, cases, packaging, POS and illustrations.
- The ideal candidate will be a good all rounder with a can do attitude and keen to learn and adapt to new challenges - no job to large or small!.
- You will be expected to come up with fresh, original ideas & concepts and have excellent hands-on skills.
- Key skills include Illustrator and Photoshop, along with the ability to illustrate and come up with a range of characters and eye catching patterns & designs!
- Any photography skills would be advantageous but not essential.
- Training & development will be provided with this role. You will be learning the industry, keeping a close eye on trends and researching competitors in the market.
- This is a great opportunity to join a small but perfectly formed studio team in the heart of Manchester. You will be working on a varied range of exciting projects every day!