Data Service Specialist
We are looking for a Data Services Specialist to join our existing team, managing the inbound and outbound processing of data for our clients and providers. We provide a core function to the business and the clients we service, and your role is a key part of our success. You’ll be driven and motivated to deliver quality reports within agreed timescales, and willing to go the extra mile to ensure we continue to succeed as a team.
- You’ll be processing incoming HR data from clients using our internal software and checking its accuracy on the way - we’re all about getting it right first time! This could be used for their Flexible Benefits Scheme, Total Reward Statements or Pension Auto-Enrolment to name just a few services we provide for our clients.
- We also export, check and send reports from our software to payroll and benefit providers to agreed SLAs. This is to ensure the right people have the right information to support the schemes.
- When you’re not dealing with reports, you’ll have your 'Problem Solving’ hat on, resolving data-related queries from both our internal teams and our clients.
- You’ll play a key role in ensuring people get the information they need, so communication plays a big part in what we do.
- Here at Benefex we all achieve together so we also support other teams where we can, such as testing the systems before we release them to clients to make sure they’re ready and working.
- You’ll be a whizz with computers and familiar with Excel (intermediate level).
- Exceptional attention to detail - in other words, eyes like a hawk.
- Ability to work under pressure and to strict deadlines.
- A keen problem solver.
- A fantastic communicator.
- Able to write in a professional manner.
- A strong team player.
- Impeccable time management.
- A quick learner to new systems.
- Adaptable to changing priorities.
- Even better would be if you have had experience with SQL, but again not essential - we will train you up!
- The salary for this role is dependent on experience, starting at £17,750. You’ll also get the below benefits as standard.
- Benefits including 25 days holiday (plus your birthday off!)
- Healthcare, income protection, life assurance and access to our own award-winning online benefits scheme
- Great team and office environment
We know that everyone has commitments outside of work, and we don’t want anyone to feel they’re not able to apply to come and work for us based on the hours they are able to work. We have people working all kinds of working patterns here at Benefex to fit around childcare, public transport, and even their Wednesday evening football match! If you’re not looking for full time working hours, then come and chat to us and we’ll do our best to agree a working pattern with you that works for both you and the business. We recognise that great work is all about what you deliver for the organisation… not the hours you’re in the office.
Interested? Please let us have your details. Start as you mean to go on, though: don’t just bore us with a bog-standard CV and dreary cover letter which you’ve used 100 times before for every other vacancy out there. We like people who are creative and challenge the norm, so reflect that in how you apply to come and work for us. A CV is useful, there’s no denying that, but make your application stand out from the crowd and do something different. We like different.