We’re looking for someone with a natural eye for great design to join our talented team of Digital Designers in Oxford.
- You will design beautiful and exciting emails templates for our clients to use in our email marketing platform.
- Many of our clients are well known brands and organisations. You will work with their brand guidelines, other digital channels and your own vision to create outstanding and innovative layouts and assets to ensure our clients’ emails stand out in busy inboxes.
- Your day to day job will be working on multiple design and HTML coding projects to tight deadlines, talking to clients to understand their needs and working closely with our internal teams such as Account Management.
- You will share your knowledge and experience with the rest of the Digital Design team, bringing your ideas and recommendations to help improve Adestra’s overall design offering.
- A specific project you will work on will be to create a library of assets for the team to use in client projects such as icons and layouts.
- The right person for this role will have a strong interest in design and have a portfolio of relevant work or personal projects that shows off your talent.
- You’ll be confident talking through a design choice to technical and non-technical people using your knowledge of design principles such as typography, colour and trends.
- While we’d ideally be looking for someone with experience in a similar role, we’d also consider a graduate with a degree in a relevant subject paired with a strong portfolio.
- Using Photoshop for creating wireframes, layouts and original artwork
- HTML and CSS
- Web Design best practice for desktop and mobile
- Creating animations