Senior Performance Analyst
As the Senior Performance Analyst in the Performance and Consultation Unit you will lead and oversee projects and performance analysis as required to enable the Force to effectively manage its performance.
- You will lead a team of performance analysts whose job it is to identify and analyse performance risks and opportunities, produce statistical returns to the Home Office and provide detailed responses to Freedom of Information requests by extracting data from core Force systems.
- The successful candidate will be expected to have outstanding problem solving skills, well-developed computer skills with proven experience in writing Oracle SQL queries and using the advanced functionality of MS Excel.
- The preferred candidate will also be familiar with analysing, making inferences and explaining statistical data and have the ability to manage a large and variable workload.
- We are particularly looking for someone who can help move the unit towards using the latest data science techniques.
- Most importantly you must be an exceptional communicator; you will be expected to maintain good working relationships within the organisation and with external agencies.
- You will also be expected to present the findings of your analysis to senior decision makers, who will base their actions on your findings.