IT Support Technician
Are you passionate about IT and computing?
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for IT Support Technician to join successful and growing company in Eastleigh. The company offers annual bonuses and an opportunity to gain further IT qualifications.
- Working alongside the supportive and enthusiastic IT manager you will be providing on-site technical support to the company employees.
- Troubleshooting problems and resolving issues with workstations and servers
- Software installations, updates and workstation imaging
- Hardware installation and configuration
- Ensuring a reliable backup schedule is running and a disaster recovery method is in place and documented
- Asset management and Inventory maintenance
- Providing new starter IT induction.
- Perform and maintain daily system checks.
- IT related degree or certification beneficial
- A good communicator with excellent customer facing skills
- A high- level knowledge of Microsoft client and server products, including Office 365
- Good understanding of network topology, data cabling and general IP networks
- The ability to catalogue faults, maintain hardware inventories and document software license records efficiently
- The working hours are 9.00am to 5.30pm, the company offers free car parking and a full flexible benefits package including cycle to work scheme.
- The opportunity to buy and sell holidays and a corporate discount card.
- The company offers a variety of social events throughout the year including summer and Christmas parties.