My Client is a global fit out, construction and management services company.Based in the heart of the City. They throughout the UK, Europe, Middle East and Asia, this is a 9 month fixed term contract initially.
- My client requires a person to join a close-knit, highly motivated and successful group entrusted with converting opportunities into won projects.
- Their success in winning these projects depends on communicating their experience and approach in a concise, readable and striking manner and increasingly on their presentation material.
- The successful candidate will work closely with Directors, senior members of construction teams and others to contribute to high-impact proposal documents and presentations.
- attend start-up meeting with production team and Director responsible to agree strategy, content, presentation and actions
- review, edit and write material for proposal document - many people contribute to the document and part of the role is to make the document seem like it is written by one person
- come up with innovative ideas/ themes for proposals documents and create all graphics required, (including bespoke covers and dividers)
- liaise with bid manager, estimator, planner and delivery team to capture and build in key information
- ensure timely dispatch and take responsibility for arrival of document
- prepare material for post-tender interview and responses - this is key to the role and one of the functions of the role will be to improve what we currently do in terms of presentations
- support others in proposals group at critical deadlines
- design qualification (e.g. graphic design) or ability to demonstrate excellent graphics skills
- pleasant and confident inter-personal manner
- excellent communication skills - creative writing and graphical
- above-average IT-literacy, with good Adobe CreativeSuite, Powerpoint (or other presentation packages) and MS Word skills - also any experience of 3D design packages useful
- able to bring innovation to content, presentation and process
- good grammar (for the editorial side of the role)
- confident with liaising with external suppliers e.g. printers, model makers etc
Candidates that have experience within a similar Industry will take preference
- Our REFER and be REWARDED scheme is about recognising and thanking you for telling your friends, family or colleagues about our services and how we could help them.
- The rules are simple: Refer a friend or colleague who is not already registered with Morgan Spencer. If we place them in a permanent role, we will reward you with £150 of Gift vouchers of your choice. Remember there is no limit on the number of referrals you can make, and therefore the rewards you can claim!!!