Do you want to be involved first-hand in an exciting, innovative new team being set up at Dorset Healthcare?
Dorset Steps to Wellbeing has recently introduced a new Employment Support branch to its established Talking Therapies service. The service provides therapy for people suffering from mild to moderate anxiety disorders and/or depression. The service now has a position available for an Employment Advisor who will work alongside the service providing dedicated employment support for people looking to return to work or to retain their current employment.
We are looking for an Employment Advisor to work in the Southampton office; this position is offered on a permanent, part time basis of 22.5 hours per week.
This is a cutting edge opportunity to create a culture of prevention and early intervention, to make sure that people get timely access to mental health support as well as suitable employment support so that they are supported to avoid long-term unemployment. The post holder will be working towards supporting those with mental health problems helping them to remain in, return to and gain employment.
The training and service experience available will equip the post holder with the necessary knowledge, attitude and capabilities to operate effectively in an inclusive, value driven service.
- Dedicated career pathways and great opportunities for continuing professional development
- A comprehensive and structured induction programme and training
- Monthly pay plus enhancements for night, weekend and bank holiday working
- NHS pension scheme
- Holiday pay up to 33 days, plus bank holidays, depending on NHS service
- NHS discount and salary sacrifice scheme
- Not forgetting our unique selling point – our Trust beach huts located along the famous Sandbanks coastline