Graduate Graphic Designer
This intern role is a unique opportunity to work for an international air transport company specifically in our Brand & Design Team within the Marketing function at SITA. We are seeking a driven and passionate individual to support our small, but growing team.
Primarily this role is one of design team support, though it offers regular opportunities to take responsibility for, and be involved in, a wide range of projects. You’ll get the opportunity to build your skills and collaborate with a highly skilled international team from across a variety of professions.
SITA Brand & Design support the Business providing design work for a wide number of communication activities such as corporate events, corporate communications, digital marketing and regional marketing. The team is responsible for the ownership of the SITA brand, and the management and application of the brand to communications delivered by SITA. We also deal with external suppliers and agencies, for example; when we brief agencies on projects, ask suppliers for quotes, manage print buying or other projects.
You will be a part of a team, which serves as creative consultants working with internal partners and clients across SITA globally. Our customers are our internal colleagues primarily the global marketing organization, as well as other functions in the business.
- The Graphic Design Intern is responsible for providing support for the brand team through a variety of channels, print, digital, web and video. You will report to the Senior Manager, Brand & Events and will assist with the development and design of core SITA marketing collateral, event materials, graphics, and a variety of other creative tasks as assigned.
- You will work closely with the Event Managers, Brand and Marketing Managers and the Senior Creative Consultant to deliver various projects, look after team admin tasks and help maintain brand consistency at all times.
- Design and artwork support on all corporate collateral projects produced in-house Maintain and update various intranet pages, web pages and systems
- Manage the SITA Brand Mailbox and incoming enquiries
- General maintenance of the SITA Brand Library
- General admin and maintenance of the Mac machines and in-house printer
- Other ad hoc office administration
- Currently pursuing or completed Bachelors Degree in Design or equivalent job experience
- Must be proficient in basic design programs including full Adobe CC suite
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office including PowerPoint, Excel and Word
- Excellent computer knowledge for both MAC and PC environments
- Basic understanding of and interest in learning more about the principals of web design
- Basic understanding of and interest in learning more about the processes of print production
- Familiarity with Adobe After Effects or Premier Pro (Desirable)
- Basic knowledge of video editing software (Desirable)
- Familiarity and interest in web design, with some hands-on experience (Desirable)
- Self-initiating with ability to work independently and as the member of a team
- Quick learner who asks questions and is eager to grow
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) and administrative skills
- Ability to work independently and complete assigned tasks within identified time frame
- Ability to work at a fast pace and respond effectively to changing requests
- Organized, dependable and detail-oriented team player
- Quick learner and efficient
- Able to work well under pressure