“I never thought I’d work for an energy company, but this place is amazing”
(says EVERYONE who works at OVO).
OVO is the disruptor brand with a new approach to energy. We exist to make energy simpler, greener and fairer for all - and the world a better place. We’ve done this by challenging the bureaucratic ‘big 6’, attracting over 700,000 loyal customers AND building our own charitable foundation. All in seven whirlwind years. Sound like a brand you could get behind? We like you already.
If you’re also an ambitious designer with the talent to produce award winning visuals, then keep reading.
- Brainstorming creative concepts with other designers
- Providing first line support to the business on routine tasks
- Managing day-to-day workload with guidance/direction from others
- Creating all types of design experiences: email, direct marketing, advertising, social media, digital products, internal comms, etc.
- Working closely with the more senior designers and the rest of the Creative Team
- Collaborating with copywriters, Marketing and other teams
- Impeccable technical skills (software and analog)
- Strong presentation skills
- Natural and original design style
- Ability to think creatively
- Good attention to detail
- Quick and calm thinking skills
- Could be a graduate from a relevant course, perhaps with some design experience (agency or client side).
- A positive attitude
- A creative thinker
- Actively passionate about other creative fields
- Happy and open to receiving feedback
- Keen to learn
- Confident enough to express ideas and brainstorm with other designers
- Graphic Design, Product design or similar