Junior Graphic Designer
We are seeking an enthusiastic Junior Graphic Designer to join our in-house marketing / graphic design team. Reporting to the Graphic Design & Website Development Manager, you will have a global role in supporting each of our businesses by producing professional print material, sales meeting literature and consumer support documents for each of our markets and our for leading retail giants such as Screwfix, B&Q, Amazon, Home Depot, Lowes, Canadian Tire, Castorama, Leroy Merlin, Brico Depot and many more.
- Work closely with our Shanghai based team to provide support and material to help organise the submission of material for print.
- Work on several projects at once, sometimes under pressure and often to tight deadlines.
- Maintain and develop graphic guidelines and brand templates.
- Proof read and check material prior to publication.
- Occasional travel within the UK and abroad may be required to assist on special projects / exhibitions.
- Have an appropriate degree-level qualification (or looking to graduate in 2018).
- Proficient experience with Apple iMacs and have a great understanding of Adobe software, in particular InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and Microsoft Excel.
- Have good house-keeping and file management.
- Have excellent typographic skills, along with a natural flair for visual communication.
- Be a team player, hardworking, and be able to work under pressure to strict deadlines whilst keeping attention to detail.
- Have an enthusiasm for all things creative and consumer-focussed.
- Ability to speak either French, Spanish or Polish would be advantageous but not essential.
- Permanent opportunity at a stable company.
- Competitive salary dependent on skills and experience.
- Group profit based bonus scheme after 3 months of employment.
- On-site parking.
- 24 Basic holidays + statutory days.
- We are committed to developing our colleagues and are willing to support you improve your skills.