Graduate Intern - Junior Graphic Designer
Innovate Creative is a full-service design and marketing agency, we are currently on the lookout for a Junior Graphic Designer to join our growing team on a six month internship, with the possibility of moving into a permanent role at our small studio in Chandlers Ford. You will need to be confident and able to hit the ground running.
- The successful candidate must have experience using Adobe Creative Suite primarily InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop and be able to design for print and web
- You'll work closely with the Creative Director to deliver on client and in-house briefs, ensuring that your creative style and output is adapted to achieve the varying objectives
- You'll bring fresh ideas to the table and your experience will identify creative opportunities within existing communications
- You'll be confident to challenge if you think a design could work better laid out differently than stated on brief
- You'll support with campaigns and ad hoc requests, progressing multiple projects at once, often to tight timescales
- You’ll have strong art working skills as well as being able to bring out your creative side to lead projects, when necessary
- You will have good attention to detail for proofing artwork and have a polite and friendly manner when speaking to customers
- You’ll be enthusiastic and work autonomously - as well as integrate well with a creative and ambitious team
- You will have strong time management and organisational skills with the ability to plan your workload to meet deadlines
- We offer generous holiday allowance (plus an extra one for your birthday), contributory pension scheme and a friendly working environment
- Monthly breakfast club and regular staff social events
This role is offered initially as a six month internship, travel expenses and a salary will be paid. To be discussed at interview.
We’re a small but growing team of designers, developers and marketing bods based in Chandlers Ford working with a large number of retained and new businesses across a range of sectors including charities, retail, construction and education.