English Teacher in NE Spain (with training)
This is the ideal job for a someone who wants to improve their Spanish and experience Spanish hospitality and culture.
- We teach from 6 years old to adults
- The groups are small (6 students maximum)
- We make English fun with outings, role plays, games and walks.
- Spanish graduates and students on their year abroad would be perfectly suited.
- A sociable, confident and responsible person with initaitive
- An understanding of English grammar - correct writing and speaking
- Someone interested in learning how to teach effectively
- Some Spanish very useful
With overseas placements or internships it is worth noting that some companies may charge additional fees and should be thoroughly researched before committing. If you have any questions about this opportunity please contact email@example.com
Solent University has a limited funding scheme to support students on unpaid work experience or placement opportunities: