Sales Graduate Roles
In almost every business, the sales function is where all the growth and new revenue comes from. As a graduate working in sales you will be working hard from day one to generate new sales for the business, subsequently impacting the future growth of that company.
Whatever it is you're selling, whether it's software or financial advisory services, you will have monthly revenue targets set that you'll need to hit. Every time you convert a lead into a client (i.e. they purchase something from the company) you get a commission.
- Software: Researching potential leads, cold calling (meeting targets of 80 calls min/day), social media and email marketing, selling their services to potential clients and businesses, building rapport with new clients. Commission: £30k in Y1, £40k in Y2 and £50k in Y3
- Financial Advisory: Building portfolios, finding out whether these individuals' interest is genuine, seeing if they have minimum required assets and arranging meetings. Doing 250 - 300 calls a day to prospective new clients requires a very confident personality! Commission: £40k - 50k in Y1
- Technical Equipment: Mondays and Fridays everyone is in the office working together, making lots of cold calls, following up leads and arranging meetings/sales pitches. The rest of the week you are attending client meetings and client-site appointments around the area, pitching the products and selling. Commission: paid as a quarterly bonus dependant on team performance.
- Any degree subject is eligible
- We’re looking for confident, money motivated individuals with the drive and determination to meet targets
- Great relationship building skills are key
- Excellent telephone manner is essential
- You can earn A LOT of money! These uncapped commission roles are for money-motivated students
- Continuous support & training - massive investment into your personal development
- The perks! All of the companies fully encourage work hard play hard and offer some fantastic perks unlike any other employers, such as:
- Annual Christmas and Summer parties & May Ball
- All expenses paid 5* trips to Miami and Barbados
- Nights out of your choice
- Free breakfast & beer fridge on Fridays
- Michelin* restaurants
- Discounted gym membership
- Company car
- Private health & dental insurance..... etc.