Sales and Marketing Assistant
Chocolate Films produces video content for museums, art galleries, charities and corporate clients. We run Chocolate Films as a social enterprise, and use profits from the video production services to support a wide range of filmmaking experiences for children, young people and vulnerable adults.
We are currently looking for a new Sales and Marketing Assistant to join our London offices. You will be responsible for assisting the Sales and Marketing Officers in preparing social media and online marketing campaigns, as well as collating information for new business proposals.
- Creating and scheduling social media posts and campaigns.
- Assisting with marketing campaigns.
- Market research for new business opportunities.
- Optimising videos for social media.
- Collating information for new business proposals, and writing basic copy.
- Monitoring and tracking the progress of marketing and sales campaigns within HubSpot.
- General office duties.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A positive, can-do attitude.
- The ability to work efficiently and conscientiously, with excellent time management skills.
- Knowledge of, and interest in, digital marketing and the latest social media trends and channels.
- Experience in sales and marketing software, particularly HubSpot.
- Experience in paid advertising (social media and Google Adwords)
- Experience in data analysis (website and social media analytics)
- Clean UK driving licence.