Timeplan Education are urgently recruiting for Sport graduates for roles within Gloucester and surrounding areas.
Timeplan Education are working in collaboration with a large care home who provide around the clock care to residents who are aged between 11 & 17 and all have learning disabilities and associated challenging behaviours. We are recruiting for sports graduates who can help engage the residents in sporting activities, utilising the equipment the care home has bought which is all brand new. You will be within a team of 12 who all have qualifications relating to either sport or the outdoors including NGB outdoor activities and MIAS.
- As a permanent member of staff you will be required to work on a rota, this is something that is flexible and negotiable at interview.
- This role is a challenging yet rewarding opportunity for someone who is dedicated to making a difference to the lives of very vulnerable children.
- The majority of pupils find it hard to engage within the classroom and so it is the sports and outdoors approach that the home are leading with.
- Every candidate will be asked to complete mandatory training including - QCF level 3 award in Health & Social Care (Children) within 12 months of starting
- Home is set within good distance of the motorway and has some public transport links
- You must have a DBS or be willing to apply for a new one