Online / ECommerce / Marketing Assistant
We are looking for a bright, enthusiastic, organised and analytical individual with commercial awareness to join our growing online team.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a growing multi-channel company in Devon, within a young and dynamic department that has a UK and international scope. The company owns and distributes branded products to the retail sector including action sports, lifestyle clothing and toys. This is very much a developing role with plenty of opportunity for progression for the right person.
Your main focus will be on managing product content and marketing for our brands on customer websites. Your tasks will vary between loading new products onto their platforms, day to day product catalogue management such as updating content, feedback of market analysis on popular / competitor products, policing fraudulent sellers and organising product or brand advertising. Ultimately your goal will be to help our customers to increase sales of our branded products.
As a member of the online team, working closely with the Marketing Manager and Customer Account Managers, you will also have the opportunity to assist with all things marketing and online at Wilton Bradley.
Previous experience of ecommerce is not essential. What is more important is your ability to be proactive, be organised, to use your initiative and manage your own workload effectively.
- Growing sales of our branded products on customer websites.
- Ensuring that great content for our products is provided to customers or uploaded directly.
- Working with the design team to enhance and achieve the best possible product content.
- Performing regular marketplace analysis on relevant product categories and competitors’ products to provide feedback into the sales, marketing and buying team.
- Selecting and managing the process of sending products to send to customer review programmes.
- Organising product or brand advertising on customer websites.
- Policing fraudulent selling on all marketplaces.
- Assisting with other online & marketing activities.
- Adhere to stated policies and procedures relating to Health & Safety and Quality Management.
- Any other tasks deemed by the Company to be necessary for the successful completion of the role.
- Not essential to have experience but you should be able to demonstrate an interest in ecommerce.
- Excellent organisation and communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong computer skills and internet literacy. Good knowledge of Microsoft Office is important.
- Good time management.
- Flexible approach with the ability to manage fluctuating workloads.
- “Can do” self-motivated attitude.
- Ability to work on own initiative as well as within a fully motivated team environment.
- Confident interpersonal skills.
- Sense of humour.
- Flexible approach to working hours during seasonal peaks.