Junior Developer/Data Analyst
If you’re a passionate technologist who’s looking for an opportunity to build on and develop your existing skills and experience within a growing Cloud company who truly values and rewards their employees, keep reading!
We are looking for a Junior Developer/Data Analyst to join our Business Systems team of truly innovative, creative and passionate individuals. With a variety of projects, clients, you’ll be working amongst, this is a company who invests heavily in both their internal technology team and you! We are committed to helping you learn and grow.
- The junior developer/data analyst will work within the Business Systems team and will assist with all aspects of the development and enhancement of our core business system ServiceNow a world leading ITSM system.
- The role will provide an opportunity for involvement in the full systems development lifecycle working alongside senior members of the development team on the build and deployment of key system enhancements.
- A great opportunity to progress your career in a growing business with the opportunity to develop your core software engineering, coding and business skills.
- The post holder will also gain exposure to the testing and deployment of new functionality and end-user requested system enhancements and the provision of end-user support for system issues.
- Enhance, maintain and test a leading web-based enterprise system
- Analyzing and resolving technical and application problems reported by system users
- Providing early-life support of developed system enhancements to business users
- Co-ordination of user acceptance testing and functional testing activities
- Acquisition, transformation and importing of data.
- Preparing/updating release notes and project updates
- Ability to manage workload and adapt to changing environment
- Confidence and ability to communicate well at all levels both verbally and written.
- Have a ‘can-do’ attitude and a willingness to become involved in all aspects of the business as required
- An active interest and understanding of Cloud Technologies
- Ability to use good judgement and discretion when handling confidential or sensitive information
- 1 Years + development and software development lifecycle experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, primarily the use of MS Excel to transform data using formulas
- Good understanding of database & table data structures
- Experience of at least one of the following databases MS SQL Server, MS Access, MySQL
- Ability to read/create SQL Queries
- Basic experience of JSON/XML/Ajax desirable but not essential
- Pension contribution
- Health care cash plan
- Life Assurance/Critical Illness/Income Protection
- Birthday lunches
- Fun Fund
- Gym contribution
- Many more...