Junior Web Developer
Due to our continued expansion, we are currently looking to recruit a Junior Web Developer to commence employment in Summer / Autumn 2018. The successful candidate will contribute to the development and maintenance of our client-access websites, and our own website at www.bbs-actuaries.co.uk.
- Developing new features and bespoke client functionality on our client-access websites.
- Implementing and configuring our client-access sites for new clients.
- Contributing towards the planned re-development and then future maintenance of www.bbs-actuaries.co.uk
- In addition to the essential criteria, the successful candidate will also have knowledge and experience in web developments using server-side languages (preferably C#) and database technologies (preferably SQL Server).
- Experience of developments using Microsoft’s .NET framework will be to the candidate’s advantage.
- The successful candidate will work within a small team of developers and can expect to gain experience in applying their skills to a wide-range of developments.
- A study support package towards the completion of Microsoft Certifications will be provided, along with a competitive salary and benefits package.