Artworker / Mac Operator / Digital Printer
This small but thriving business has worked hard to build a strong reputation with its clients and we are looking for a confident person to join our team due to retirement. The ability to communicate clearly with our clients and busy production team is utmost as is a hands on attitude to supporting the business to grow.
- Be skilled and be literate in InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and other Mac based software to perform all art working requirements
- Work proficiently as an integral part of a small friendly team
- Deal with customers via phone, email and in person, monitor the emails and manage own workload.
- Create new artwork from customer briefs to the satisfaction of the customer. Briefs may be very specific or flexible to allow creativity.
- Ensure all artwork is print ready, e.g. check resolution, sufficient bleed and crop, check colour profile is appropriate for output media etc
- Operate small format and large format digital printers to produce a variety of printed matter – (full training can be provided)
- A “can do” and flexible attitude to all projects.
- Ability to produce and proof print-ready artwork without assistance
- Excellent interpersonal skills whether dealing with clients, external suppliers or colleagues
- Ability to work to tight deadlines under pressure
- Previous experience of working at a printing company preferred