Original Ltd are a market leading engineering company who design and engineer high quality cast, front-end auxiliary drive mount kits. We are currently split into two divisions - ADS (Vehicle Auxiliary Drive Systems) and AVG (AIR, Vacuum, Gas). Due to expansion we are looking for a talented graphic designer with a passion for marketing and social media to join our company, bringing creativity to all of our sales and marketing functions.
- Creating material to support products and sales teams - for example info graphics and flyers
- Creating quality technical installation brochures for products and solutions to help our customers / installers install our own products or directives.
- Responsible for bringing these ideas from concept right through to printing and distribution
- You will help bring the brands to life with creative design and achieve a clear, consistent look for the business
- You will be designing content for presentations, social media posts, infographics, flyers etc. by working closely with the rest of the product teams
- You will work with our product teams to create great product literature (for example sales brochures, product datasheets and installation manuals) - this will involve designing and also using your own creative flair to best show the unique propositions for each product
- Highly confident in working on Mac and PC across Adobe CS programmes (Including InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and Acrobat)
- Have a working knowledge of other creative functions such as web, video and design applications such as CSS, HTML, email platforms etc.
- Proficient with various different social media platforms with the ability to create and drive promotions / sales via social media.
- Solid portfolio of impactful and eye-catching work, ideally demonstrating your ideas behind the work
- Strong design skills across a varied range of print and digital projects - branding, collateral, advertising, e-shots, websites and presentations.
- Confidence to liaise directly with external partners - e.g. photographers, printers, copywriters
- Hours: 8.30 - 5.30
- Pension: Company Pension available on immediate start
- Holidays: Starting at 20 days increasing to 28 days for length of service