Junior Graphic Designer
Faithfull Tools established in 1989 is one of the U.K. and Ireland’s leading brands of hand tools and accessories to both the Trade and Retail markets. Our in-house design team is responsible for the design of all publications, packaging and promotional material across multiple platforms.
- We are now looking for a hardworking, enthusiastic and talented junior designer who has a real flare for publication and artwork design to join our team.
- The role will cover a wide variety of work including publications, product artwork, flyers, posters, product and tradeshow mock ups and photography.
- A true perfectionist and team player looking to start their career and progress with a successful and established brand.
- A positive and self-motivated attitude towards projects, with an ability to manage multiple briefs and deadlines is essential.
- Proficient in the use of Adobe CS Suite including InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop and a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite including Word and Excel is required.
- The successful candidate should demonstrate strong communication skills with the ability to relay creative ideas and concepts and be willing to learn and grow within the team.