Working alongside artworkers and creatives to contribute to the creation and delivery of a wide range of digital and print projects, from quick turnaround digital banners to high quality print literature, on campus events collateral, brand identity projects, HTML emails, websites and social media campaigns. Excellent knowledge of digital media using programmes from the Creative Suite such as DreamWeaver is required. You will be fluent across InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator, have excellent retouching skills and be able to produce both accurate and timely artwork across our client portfolio.
- Create and contribute to the design and delivery of all collateral from the initial concept stage through to artworking.
- Maintenance and quality assurance of assets to support online/offline communications, marketing campaigns and business development using industry standard software applications (Photoshop/Sketch), artworking (InDesign), presentation building (PowerPoint/Word/Keynote/Acrobat) and mobile/web programming and scripting languages including HTML, HTML 5, CSS.
- Liaise with key stakeholders across the agency and suppliers to manage their expectations throughout the production of collateral.
- Develop design projects to a high standard being responsible for your part of the design brief including liaising with the Project Manager/Art Director and requesting advice, proof checks or stage development meetings where necessary
- Re-touch images for multiple content.
- Produce high quality presentation documents, using design features where applicable.
- Understand web standards to support designers in creating elements for varying users, bandwidth and platform requirements. Execute multiple projects simultaneously, to deadline.
- Assist in project planning to ensure deadlines are realistic and achievable.
- Able to quote accurate timings and to keep to them
- Recent, relevant experience within a studio environment.
- Good level of Mac experience and proficient skills in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Acrobat).
- Highest level of attention to detail and accuracy.
- Experience in Microsoft Office (Powerpoint/Word) & iWork (Keynote).
- Good understanding of digital design and development.
- Good knowledge of XHTML, HTML 5, CSS and supporting multimedia technologies.
- Ability to work autonomously but able to work collaboratively within a team.
- Dedicated to personal and professional development.
- Good interpersonal communication skills and ability to deal with stakeholders at all levels.
- Strong motivation and ability to follow through with multiple tasks and see them through to completion.
- Experience within advertising preferred, but not essential. (Desirable)
- Familiarity with mobile site builds desirable. (Desirable)