Join an inhouse design team as a creative artworker working on a range of documents both corporate pitches and external advertising.
Michael Page have teamed up with a highly distinctive brand to create communications with real impact. You'll work closely with the marketing and digital teams to produce innovative digital and off-line design solutions that support the delivery of the marketing strategy. You'll need to execute brand compliant artwork under the direction of the designer and work on a range of projects such as consumer and B2B campaigns, workplace communications templates and brand business as usual work.
- work to creative briefs agreed by the brief owner, senior account manager and account manager across all areas of digital and offline production
- develop and finalise documents and artwork from initial layouts and concepts, working within an established style and templates, and using guidelines
- work with the digital team to deliver design layouts for all digital channels, including web pages, e-newsletters and emails
- design and deliver infographics with simple animation for all digital channels.
- deliver print design solutions including publications, reports, information pieces, event collateral, word document templates as well as PowerPoint presentations
- work closely with the designer, copywriter and account management team to develop design ideas and concepts that fulfil brief requirements
- develop infographics to be used across digital and print channels
- make simple edits and updates to video footage where required.
- ensure all creative artwork is completed to established processes, to brief and on time
- be pro-active in proposing new ideas
- attend briefing meetings or pre-artwork meetings where required
- produce design mock-ups where required
- liaise with account managers to provide production support where required
- undertaking and/or managing specific internal projects and assisting with administration ensuring artwork is production ready to a high quality standard and all outputs adhere to the brand guidelines
- demonstrable relevant experience in either a design agency or within financial services/large blue chip
- experienced at designing digital marketing elements, including adverts, web page layouts, social media graphics, simple video editing and interactive PDFs.
- experienced at designing print marketing materials including, leaflets, brochures, booklets, event stands and collateral as well as PowerPoint presentations.
- advanced skills in Adobe CC or CS6, specifically InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Dreamweaver
- basic knowledge of CSS and HTML5
- advanced skills in MS Word and PowerPoint
- typesetting and proofing in templates and developing new layouts
- understanding how to flight check documents before releasing artwork or production files to print
- adhering to corporate, brand and execution guidelines and implementing them on projects
- financial and commercial awareness and the ability to ensure a link between time and budget is maintained
- experience of following and interpreting artworking briefs