Junior Digital Designer
Are you looking for a fantastic opportunity to break into the creative world?
Keen, enthusiastic, passionate with experience using Photoshop? Knowledge of HTML?
Do you have outstanding written & verbal communication skills with ability to prioritise work?
Want to join a fast paced, innovative, technology driven company?
We’re hiring a Junior Digital Designer to join our talented branded products team, part of our customer service department. Our team are responsible for dealing with ‘everything creative’ on behalf of our customers, such as the production of targeted email campaigns, banners, templates, buttons and social media job ads to name a few.
You’ll be responsible for maintaining, developing and providing a high level of creative services to internal and external customers, including the production of all creative requirements as well as processing and prioritizing bookings and schedules.
We aren’t looking for tons of experience, what is more important is your passion, enthusiasm and of course an amazing attitude and ‘want’ to learn, develop and progress. Naturally we would like some experience in areas such as creative/graphic design, Photoshop, Dreamweaver and HTML but this could have been gained through studies, personal development or even a placement/internship.
This is a unique opportunity to build your career within the creative space.
- Produce and design robust targeted emails, customer branding, templates, bespoke pages and layouts;
- Process creative bookings and manage production workloads;
- Build internal and external relationships;
- Consistently communicate the schedule of work amongst the team;
- Participate in new staff training sessions;
- Involvement in efficiency focussed, product promotion and email best practice projects
- Perform audience counts and be involved in segmentation strategies
- Provide creative email design solutions to our stakeholders
- Passion, keenness and enthusiasm for creative;
- Knowledge of Dreamweaver (desirable), Photoshop (essential) and HTML (desirable).
- Strong eye for design and detail;
- Analytical with the ability to prioritise work;
- Outstanding communication skills to enable you to build effective internal and external relationships;
- Excellent organisation and problem solving skills.
- Ability to effectively prioritise work
- Analytical skills.
- Meet deadlines and perform under pressure.
- Build effective internal/external relationships
- Strong communication skills
- Experience with Email Service Provider (ESP) platforms.
- Time management and problem solving skills.
- Attractive basic salary;
- 29 day’s holiday plus bank holidays;
- Group Pension Scheme;
- Life Cover;
- Childcare Voucher Scheme;
- Gym Discount;
- Eye Tests & contributions towards new glasses.