Junior Graphic Designer
Junior Graphic Designer is needed for the UK's largest dealer-owned buying operation for independent hardware retailers. They provide low cost, efficient distribution and retail support services to over 450 member stores.
Experience using Indesign, Illustrator and Photoshop on a PC based system would be valuable.
- In this role, you will be working on catalogue production using Easycatalog, and also assisting with any administrative tasks.
- Design related degree or equivalent (preferably Graphic Design)
- Experience of artworking designs through to print production
- Ideally, experience using Indesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
- Ability to take initiative and accept constructive feedback
- Ability to pay attention to detail in a time efficient manner
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organisational and communication skills
- Great team player and collaborator with a good work ethic
- Strong personal desire to progress
- PC/keyboard skills are essential
- Working knowledge of all aspects of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access and Outlook, etc)