Graduate Development Programme
From the day Honda was founded, we’ve nurtured an enterprising spirit and a free, open-minded atmosphere for our employees to develop their careers. The Honda Graduate Development Programme is no exception, designed to value creativity and aspiration, supporting your personal development and career every step of the way.
The programme will quickly develop and progress ambitious graduates into field based and/or management roles within the Honda UK business, ultimately representing Honda with our dealer networks, developing the Honda brand and providing our customers with an outstanding experience at every opportunity.
We are seeking to recruit a select number of outstanding graduates to initially operate in exciting and challenging job roles within the Honda head office environment, located in Bracknell, Berkshire.
- Participation in the structured Honda Management Development Programme
- Available positions will be in either the car, motorcycle or power product areas of the business
- Making an immediate positive contribution as part of a team
- Assessment centre: May/June 2018
- Start date: early September 2018
- Good honours degree (2:1 or above) in any discipline
- Work experience in roles such as:
- Customer service
- Business planning or finance
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- A high level of motivation to progress your own personal development.
- A “can do” attitude
- Passion to succeed within a dynamic environment
- Ability to work as part of a team to achieve common business objectives
- Have the right to work in the UK for three years from employment start date
- Extensive on and off the job coaching and mentoring
- Opportunity to present to, and work with Honda senior management
- A first-class opportunity to progress your personal development and career prospects through to a field based role or management position
- Competitive benefits package
- Private health care
- Life assurance