Graphic Design and Web Specialist
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Graphic Design and Web Specialist to join a blue chip organisation in Chandlers Ford, Eastleigh.
We are looking for candidate who have worked from concept to creation to work BAU designs for the IT wholesale company arm.
The Graphic Designer and Web Specialist is required to increase the presence and brand awareness of the company through both digital and traditional print channels. You will need to ensure a high level of accuracy with minimal revisions throughout all work produced. It is important for the role that you gain a thorough understanding of the business and the industry in order to quickly identify other marketing and design opportunities.
This position required an innovative individual with an excellent grasp of branding and design in a corporate environment to deliver high volumes of work from brief through to completion.
- Assist in implementation of marketing and communications strategies for the company.
- Creation of graphics for both online and print media, including advertisements, marketing collateral, event invitations, posters, banners, newsletters, eshots, billing messages, social media posts and websites.
- Creation of HTML emails in email platform and branded eshot templates.
- Removing existing branding on documents branding.
- Display own initiative and create and develop design concepts.
- Creation of new website.
- Ensure websites are optimised for viewing on mobiles, tablets and in different browsers. SEO will also form a key element of website optimization.
- Report on key digital metrics including website visitors and click-throughs.
- Act as the first point of contact for technical website queries, both internal and external.
- Ensure all website plugins are kept up to date and secure.
- Proactively research design trends and developments to suggest ideas for improvement.
- Maintain and continually improve the Company websites.
- Ad hoc design and online activities as requested by line manager.
- Attention to detail is key for this role
- Keen eye for design and the ability to think of innovative ideas
- Proficient in Adobe Suite, including Illustrator, InDesign, Dreamweaver and Photoshop, as well as Google Analytics
- Experience in developing for Wordpress
- Proficient in managing Wordpress CMS for websites
- Knowledge of website standards, mobile optimization, SEO and effect of page structure
- Competency working with web-based systems and web programming languages, including HTML, HTML5, CSS, CSS3 and PHP
- Demonstrate problem solving skills and debugging ability
- Effective and efficient time management and organisational skills to meet fluid deadlines
- Strong sense of brand value and how to influence it positively
- Must be able to work on own initiative and also as part of a team in a dynamic and fast paced environment