Digital Media Designer
Would you like an exciting opportunity to come in and really make BAE Systems stand out from the crowd? We currently have a vacancy for a Digital Media Designer at our site in Portsmouth.
As a Digital Media Designer, you will join our Creative Media team using a wide variety of channels, this could be 3D modelling, animation, product visualisation to name but a few.
BAE Systems, Maritime Services are looking for a Digital Media Designer to be based out of our Broad Oak site in Portsmouth with regular trips to our Frimley site on a 12 month FTC.
You will have creative licence supporting the development of winning future business, creating marketing material and customer presentations.
This role will provide you with the opportunity to really get involved with the digital media and graphic design for one of the largest companies in the world
- Responsible for identifying and developing innovative creative media ideas and content in support of Business Winning activities
- Conceptualises, plans, designs, and produces a wide range of specialised graphic and/or illustrative material, to include multimedia concepts, as appropriate
- Working with internal customers to define requirements and to develop graphic directions, concepts, and specifications for assigned task
- Developing high end Marketing collateral and engaging customer presentations to support the current strategy and Marketing campaigns
- Constantly investigates new, better and more cost effective solutions to customer requirements
- Preparing proposal material in various specialist formats to the requirements of the Bid/Proposal Manager
- Experience working within a Graphic Design or Digital Media environment
- Experience in the management of complex creative projects
- Keen interest in graphical & creative design
- Degree qualified in Digital Media / Graphic Design etc or equivalent (Desirable)
- Experience and high level of competency in 3D studio max, Vray, Premiere, After Effects, Photoshop and other support applications (Desirable)
- To be successful in this role you will have excellent communication skills to be able to communicate competently to stakeholders, colleagues and superiors throughout the business.
- You will be highly organised and be able to prioritise workload accordingly.
- You will also be able to challenge constructively to ensure development of solutions which meet business needs
- Our employees receive an excellent benefits package which includes a competitive pension scheme, enhanced annual leave allowance and a Company contributed Share Incentive Plan.
- We also offer a range of additional benefits such as flexible working, an employee assistance programme, childcare vouchers, Cycle2work and many local and national employee discounts.
- Some employees may also be eligible for an annual incentive.