As a key member of the Carnival UK Internal Communications team, you'll put our people at the heart of every single you do. You'll work in tandem with your team to support internal stakeholders and manage external creative resources.
If you think you have the qualities and the talent we’re looking for, it’s time to get in touch!
- You'll work closely with your colleagues to advise, define and deliver on stakeholder briefs, ensuring that your creative lead meets both your stakeholder and your team's objectives.
- Your remit will include communications that are required to inform, involve and influence, and you'll adapt your creative style to achieve these objectives.
- You'll bring fresh ideas to the table, tailoring them to the job in hand, and your experience will identify creative opportunities within existing communication channels, while also proposing new opportunities that fit with the department's direction of travel.
- You'll support with both campaigns and ad hoc design requests, and your creative concepts will be transferable to all types of communications collateral.
- You'll be required to work tactically and strategically, while also supporting the operational business function.
- You'll progress multiple projects at once, to tight timescales.
- Your organisational ability will match your creative flair and your housekeeping will be second to none.
- Your attention to detail will be exceptional.
- As well as having natural design flair, you’ll be educated to degree level in Graphic Design or equivalent (minimum 2:2). Ideally you will have experience of working in a busy design team – whether gained in-house or in an agency setting.
- Your experience of developing and designing creative concepts will be essential, along with excellent Mac skills. You will be experienced with InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator. HTML and video/gif production would be an advantage.
- Any experience of working within internal communications will help you stand out from the crowd.
Carnival UK is the UK operating company for P&O Cruises and Cunard. We are passionate about providing world class customer experiences and operate a winning culture to achieve unrivalled business success and deliver our vision to be the most spectacularly successful cruise company in Britain. Our award winning prestigious brands of great British heritage, employ engaged and passionate people to deliver the highest customer service standards to our adoring and loyal customers.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.