7 days left
- Full Time
Don’t miss your opportunity to become part of a great British brand!
As a Mid Weight Graphic Designer / Creative Designer you’ll be working within the Liz Earle internal studio design team on diverse projects across the business to create design assets and artworks for a huge variety of media. With the impressive growth of our business, this is a fantastic time to experience working for a truly inspirational, award-winning premium beauty brand!
- A big part of your role will be to create a variety of visual merchandising assets for our direct and third-party stores.
- Additionally, you’ll always be on the ball, creating and continuously updating pack artworks, preparing for print and working from our brand and artwork guidelines to ensure they are consistent and meet the highest possible standards.
- You’ll work both independently and also as a team in obtaining design briefs and creating design assets for offline and online projects.
- This includes liaising and effectively communicating with senior stakeholders in the business.
- Additionally, you’ll keep a beady eye out for all competitor creative activity, market and design trends within the beauty and wellbeing industry.
- To be successful for the role, you’ll be degree educated in Graphic Design or a relevant art-based subject and have an impressive portfolio of work, along with sound previous experience working in a studio or print environment, ideally managing premium brand assets.
- You’ll be a creative and self-motivated individual and have strong layout and design skills.
- Additionally, you will have a strong understanding of the print process, digital design and technical parameters, processes and systems.
- Experience across the creative suite including Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and Adobe In-Design is required, ideally on a Mac operating system.
- Attention to detail is key, as is an ability to work under pressure, and you’ll have excellent organisational skills up your sleeve, as the role will involve managing and coordinating multiple projects simultaneously to deadlines.
- Working as a part of a team of in-house designers, you’ll be an effective communicator and be comfortable working cross-functionally with other areas of the business such as Marketing and Packaging.
- It’s essential that you’ll be able to work independently, including taking on briefs and providing and obtaining feedback in a constructive manner to ensure a successful outcome to a high standard consistent with brand guidelines.
- This is a fantastic opportunity to experience working for one of the UK’s fastest growing premium skincare brands, while being part of our growing global WBA family.
- As a Mid Weight Designer, you will be part of a team that produces the highest quality of beautiful design and artwork that Liz Earle is renowned for.
- You will continuously operate within the remit of our Precious Recipe: We Care More, We Never Settle, We Are One Team.
- In addition to a competitive salary, our benefits include but are not limited to a generous holiday allowance, contributory pension, life insurance, 50% personal product discount and a goody box each month!
- Additionally, if you are travelling from the mainland, hover travel will be paid for! This is your chance to be part of something special. #joinlizearle
Please email your CV, covering letter and current salary details and include the job title and location of the role in the subject line.