Are you looking for a challenging role in supporting clients with complex lifestyles who are involved in the Criminal Justice Service? P3 are recruiting to an exciting new role in partnership with the CRC services in Hampshire. You will be working with clients who have been referred by CRC staff and who require support to find solutions to the issues they encounter.
- You will develop and work on an action plan in conjunction with the client and develop solutions to the issues which are causing them to become involved in offending behaviour.
- We are looking for people with experience of managing caseloads in the community within the mental health, housing, drug and alcohol or criminal justice sectors who have a positive attitude towards this client group.
- In return we offer the chance to join an expanding, dynamic organisation, with excellent opportunities for personal and professional development.
- 27 days plus bank holidays of annual leave per year (on completion of probationary review)
- Pension Scheme
- Paycare employee health plan