Editor, Elgar Advanced introductions
Edward Elgar Publishing, an award winning international scholarly publisher, is looking for a new Editor to join its commissioning team. =
- Reporting to a Senior Commissioning Editor, this new role will be responsible for commissioning titles for our renowned Elgar Advanced Introduction series, across the Social Sciences and Law.
- Publishing experience, ideally within scholarly publishing
- The strong desire to develop a discreet product line
- Strong motivational skills and the ability to work independently
- Excellent organizational, English language and communication skills
A detailed job description is available on request. Closing date Friday 18th May.