2018 Summer IT Internship - Microsoft 365 Project
This city based Financial Services firm is looking to add to their cohort of summer interns for 2018. They are looking for ways to modernise their project management office (PMO) workflows, document templates, procedures and team collaboration through the utilisation of Microsoft 365 apps including SharePoint, OneDrive, Flow and PowerApps alongside existing Microsoft Office Suite tools (Word, Excel & PowerPoint).
- The team are looking for a bright candidate with strong technical skills who can dive into the extensive online training and support materials available to conduct research and create working demos showcasing how these tools could be used with the intention of creating a fully functional proof of concept for consideration and ideally promotion to live use.
- Applicants will be studying towards or will have graduated from a course related to business information systems, management studies or project management.
- Advanced computer literacy (knowledge of Microsoft 365 and collaboration apps E.g. Yammer, Slack etc.)
- Strong initiative and ability to conduct independent research
- Creative problem solving (ability to find unique solutions to complex problems)
- Ability to present complex concepts to a broad audience
- Some understanding of Project management methodologies. I.e. Waterfall vs Agile.
- In addition, you will be curious about change / project management and confident and willing to find your own answers through reading up about areas you are unfamiliar with. There will be support from the resident business analyst and technical teams but the majority of the time you will need to work independently.
Please do not wait until the deadline, apply now and suitable applicants will be invited to a telephone interview with us here at Step to assess your suitability. Please use the personal statement part of your Step profile to tell us why you think you would be the best person for the summer internship which is anticipated to last for 8-12 weeks.