Stadium Football Tournament Volunteer
Precision Pass hold football tournaments inside Premier League and Football League stadiums across the UK. These tournaments are for grassroots youth football teams to provide the unique opportunity of playing on the pitch inside professional stadiums. We are looking for confident and enthusiastic individuals who are eager to gain experience in the sports and events industry. This opportunity will allow you to enjoy being part of a young and dynamic team and also gain complete insight into event day operations at one of England’s most famous football stadiums.
- Work experience volunteers will be required to work during the busiest hours which are from: 7.30am – 1pm
- Welcoming players at the players’ entrance
- Assisting with team registrations
- Dressing room tours and tunnel lineups
- Chaperoning and answering customer queries
- Assisting with trophy and certificate presentations
- Photo and DVD stand
- Fan engagement activities (encouraging social media posts etc)
- other ad-hoc duties throughout the day
- Must have own transport or access to transport to get to the venue.
- Confident & enthusiastic
- An interest in football is preferential but not essential
- Willingness to help others
- Aged 16+
- This is a work experience role, and so will be unpaid. However, we will be offering the following benefits:
- £30 towards travel and lunch expenses
- Experience of working at a major stadium with over 200 people on the day
- Reference for your CV
You will be contacted within 2 weeks of your application.
We will provide you with some more detailed information on your job role closer to the time, and we look forward to welcoming you on board! The Precision Pass Team
Please note this opportunity is unpaid, and it is for students who undertake compulsory placements as part of their course. Solent University does not endorse unpaid opportunities outside of the curriculum. However, should you decide to take on this position you need to consider your financial situation and consider how you would support yourself for the duration of the experience. With overseas placements or internships it is worth noting that some companies may charge additional fees and should be thoroughly researched before committing. If you have any questions about this opportunity please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Solent University has a limited funding scheme to support students on unpaid work experience or placement opportunities: