Executive Officer Intelligence Analyst
Our Intelligence Analysts need to have a passion for analytics, produce clear, concise and persuasive verbal briefings and short written reports with recommendations that senior managers use to employ the most appropriate method of intervention and investigation.
- Using a variety of cutting edge tools and techniques, you’ll be at the forefront of tackling fraud and serious organized crime.
- You’ll be helping us to understand emerging trends – and expanding the boundaries of what can be achieved using intelligence and information.
- You’ll identify, collect, interpret and evaluate all relevant intelligence and information with accuracy and perception.
- You’ll use analytical techniques to see past information gaps and inconsistencies, quickly gain an understanding of sometimes unfamiliar and complex issues and identify key information to make sound conclusions
- We want the Civil Service to be as diverse as the society it serves, which means there’s no such thing as a typical Civil Servant. In fact the things that make you unique are exactly what we’re looking for.
- To join us, you’ll need the following formal qualifications:
- GCSE Maths (A* - C) or equivalent
- GCSE English (A* - C) or equivalent
- The ability to understand and solve problems is essential.