Junior Graphic Designer
UKi Media & Events publishes advanced-transportation magazines and organises global exhibitions that present cutting-edge transportation solutions.
We have a rare and exciting opportunity for a junior graphic designer to join our award-winning team.
- The successful applicant will work on a broad range of print-based promotional material and magazine content on the very latest iMacs, and will need to have a design qualification at degree level or equivalent.
- We are looking for someone with at least a year's relevant work experience; however, we will consider applications from recent graduates who are keen to get their first opportunity in the industry.
- Proficient in the usual suite of Adobe creative products
- Able to take direction and also interpret and work to a brief
- Happy working under pressure across a range of projects while meeting deadlines
- Reliable and resourceful
- Able to demonstrate a positive attitude
- Employees enjoy 25 days' holiday plus additional time between Christmas and New Year.