Marketing Graphic Designer
6 days left
- Full Time
We are looking for an enthusiastic designer who sees their work as an important element to the marketing mix along with the confidence to challenge to ensure we get the most out of our marketing material. A well-balanced, grounded and commercially aware designer who can deliver new and exciting creative but can also take direction well.
Whether it is developing a new brand or refresh, designing the new look a timetable or creating a collection of internal communications you will approach each task with the same attitude and always put the audience at the heart of your work.
The ideal candidate for this role will be able to demonstrate their commercial awareness alongside strong design skills and an eagerness to develop and expand their marketing skills. Working as part of a small team there will be plenty of opportunity to get involved and experience to help drive our marketing strategy forward.
- Gain an understanding of our requirements and be prepared to challenge and produce concepts and solutions to deliver the brief
- Design and produce all printed material used for both internal and external communication
- Create artwork to support all digital elements of our outputs for web, social, intranet and third party applications
- Following design briefs and guidelines across all material maintaining brand identity
- Liaise with suppliers, and printers along with managing print quotes
- Working closely with the management team to deliver projects for internal communications campaigns
- Support the marketing, commercial and management teams to deliver a successful and customer focussed business.
- University graduate with degree in graphic design or related field
- 1 to 2 years experience of in house or agency based work (preferable)
- Skills required: Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Premier or other video/movie creator, using Windows
- Ability to recognise and understand the vision of a project in an efficient manner
- Excellent attention to detail, spelling and grammar with the ability to proof work
- Ability to work well under pressure when needed, prioritising and managing workloads as you will need to work on a number of projects simultaneously
- Enthusiasm towards any given task that contributes towards the team delivering projects on time and within budget
- Confidence to pose questions, work proactively and make suggestions during briefings. Have a creative flare with the confidence to share it.